Save the date for Sweden’s most beautiful wedding fair at the Grand Hotel, Stockholm! A unique opportunity to see everything to do with weddings all under one very grand roof.
You may also like:
Swedish Wedding Traditions: The Engagement
Swedish Wedding Traditions: Customs and Culture
Swedish Wedding Traditions: Dinner and Cake
- An exclusive and inspirational wedding display – a magnificent show starting with unique jewellery, never before seen. There will also be designer bridal wear collections displayed with a wonderful mix of both corsets, delicious lingerie and the all-important dress!
- The Bridal Salon, where you will get the personal advice of renowned stylists and recognized fashion designers, as well as a well-stocked goodie bag worth several hundred kronor. There are limited seats per salon, so it should be booked in advance here.
- Advice from a wedding coordinator, who will go through the most important parts in the planning such as budget, priorities, check-lists and a detailed schedule. Advice is free and about 20 min.
- LET’S DANCE’s David & Malin Watson give you an opportunity to practise the wedding dance during the fair.
- Premarital counselling: “The key to your happiest life” by Marie Nylen from Levande Familjer – how to feel good, get good relationships and encourage yourself to think of each other, see each other and “build” each other in order to feel better day by day and forge a path to a sustainable life together.
- Entertainment by several acclaimed musical artists
and much much more…
Where: GRAND HÔTEL STOCKHOLM
When: January 25th to 27th: For full programme of each day, click here
Friday, January 25 from 17-20
Saturday, January 26 at. 11-17
Sunday, January 27 at. 11-16
Cost: from 205 to 350 SEK
Advance ticket via ticnet.se: 185 SEK plus 20 SEK avgift, or 220 SEK on the day.
Combined ticket for 2 days ( can only be purchased in our exhibition entrance): 350 SEK.